Level Up!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level Up!

A place to gain experience.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Members: Read Here First!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyril
Your Favorite
Kyril

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-07-02

New Members: Read Here First! Empty
PostSubject: New Members: Read Here First!   New Members: Read Here First! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:14 am

Welcome to Level Up!

I'm glad you're here, but let me get something out of the way:

First, you will only be able to view the rest of this board if you are logged in. Once you register, feel free to introduce yourself in the "Group News" forum.

Second, usernames should not contain any personal information. Also, please do not use the real names of other users on the board.

For example, Trent Tommelson is a new member to the Level Up boards. He needs to select a username.

Unacceptable: TrentTommelson, TTommelson

Acceptable: Madden98King, DrumsIsMahBizness

Trent's friend Roxxy Contin (ThickandAngsty) is also on the boards. Trent has a bone to pick with her, and has chosen to do so on the boards.

Unacceptable: Hey Roxxy, way to ruin last night's game. Next time, at least take that ratty tourniquet off your arm before coming to my place. I don't want you getting gangrene all over my dice. Save that shit for the shows.

Acceptable: Hey Thickness, way to ruin last night's game. Next time, at least take that ratty tourniquet off your arm before coming to my place. I don't want you getting gangrene all over my dice. Save that shit for the shows.

Of course, he should use a PM or non-board means of communication for this sort of thing, but we can't really expect much from Trent. He listens to Basco too much.
Back to top Go down
http://levelup.omgforum.net

New Members: Read Here First!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Level Up! :: "Real" Life :: Board Policies-
Jump to: